What's new

BOP 2.0 - kits available

MartinY

Registered
For those who may be interested.... I have my BOP 2.0 now, but Dutch Pinball got in touch from an old enquiry I made stating that new kits are being manufactured (more expensive now though):

"We are preparing to build a small batch of Bride of Pinbot 2.0 kits next month. Because of the small volume, the price will be €2.495 ex shipping costs. Please let me know if you are interested in buying a kit. If so, I will reply to you the payment details.

For more details about the BoP 2.0 kit please visit http://www.dutchpinball.com/bride_of_pinbot_2.0

Thank you!

Dutch Pinball BV"

Is there a consensus about whether this represents a good use of time and money ?

I have played both games. I do not get the whole BoP 2 thing myself. 2.5k Euros will buy you a top notch BoP and you can plug it in and play it without needing to do a tonne of work.

A few BoP 2s were changing hands shortly after folk converted them. I got myself a complete BoP speaker panel from one of the BoP 2 guys .This gave me a spare driver and display panel for my Funhouse.

But if it floats your boat. Bravo.

Wow, huge price increase.

If they send it from US add another 20% on.

Back
Top Bottom