What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOP 2.0 - kits available

MartinY

Registered
For those who may be interested.... I have my BOP 2.0 now, but Dutch Pinball got in touch from an old enquiry I made stating that new kits are being manufactured (more expensive now though):

"We are preparing to build a small batch of Bride of Pinbot 2.0 kits next month. Because of the small volume, the price will be €2.495 ex shipping costs. Please let me know if you are interested in buying a kit. If so, I will reply to you the payment details.

For more details about the BoP 2.0 kit please visit http://www.dutchpinball.com/bride_of_pinbot_2.0

Thank you!

Dutch Pinball BV"

Is there a consensus about whether this represents a good use of time and money ?

I have played both games. I do not get the whole BoP 2 thing myself. 2.5k Euros will buy you a top notch BoP and you can plug it in and play it without needing to do a tonne of work.

A few BoP 2s were changing hands shortly after folk converted them. I got myself a complete BoP speaker panel from one of the BoP 2 guys .This gave me a spare driver and display panel for my Funhouse.

But if it floats your boat. Bravo.

Wow, huge price increase.

If they send it from US add another 20% on.

Back
Top Bottom