What's new

Sold BoP 2.0 Kit £1750

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
Kit is new in box, I can't do any shifting of machines for 6 months so I've given up looking to buy a BoP. The kit is taking up space and space I need so it's for sale. Price reflects a massive profit on what I paid, but if you want it, that's the price you'll pay - or you can wait for the coin taker kit at slightly less.

BoP.jpg

9% import duty? where are you getting that from? i've never been charged import duty on anything of any price, electronics or otherwise.

also, for reasons best known to hmrc, they seem to rarely charge the full whack of 20% VAT these days, at least in my experience.

9% import duty? where are you getting that from? i've never been charged import duty on anything of any price, electronics or otherwise.

also, for reasons best known to hmrc, they seem to rarely charge the full whack of 20% VAT these days, at least in my experience.

You've been really lucky then, I just got hit with a £70 fee for 2 toppers I ordered from Lasserrific. Toppers total value $270. Make of that what you will.

Yeah I got stung about £50 on my CPR Taxi playfield.

I was under the impression they go by weight rather than size, or is it a combination of the the two? I imagine playfields and toppers are fairly heavy hence such the large fee, plus the size of the package?

CoinTaker kit is less than that, not more.

On today's exchange rate of 1.469 (if you can get a perfect exchange rate with no fees) it is £1678 from Coin Taker, only problem is they don't have stock. I guess I can always bung it in the loft anyway if necessary, but it's also here if anyone wants it :D

It's Product + Postage = Taxable at 20% + Any duties depending on product. Plus Courier Admin Fee usually around £14

Yes postage is also taxable.

i import machines from the usa all the time infact i would also say that what you see in dollars is roughly what you pay in pounds buy the time you factor in shipping vat and import duty

i import machines from the usa all the time infact i would also say that what you see in dollars is roughly what you pay in pounds buy the time you factor in shipping vat and import duty
Actually I have found this to be true as well. Dollar price ends up pretty close to a pound price.

Can't guarantee that there will even be a third batch... Took them long enough to get the last lot out

Back
Top Bottom