What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booze Free Slam?!?!

teachp8

Registered
No, don't panic people - Worthing hasn't suddenly decided to become a 'dry' town. (although it would be a very eery coincidence if it had :suspect: )

I just thought I'd share that I'm off the booze for the weekend (doctor's orders can you believe it? :mad:) I'm hoping the lack of any alcohol in my system seriously enhances my pin playing ability - at least, that's what I keep telling myself to numb the pain of no beer!
wink-1.png

See you Friday for the set-up!

Yes they tell you to stop drinking when you have some types of VD, something to do with problems with it and the antibiotics they prescribe..

Youll just have to take more drugs..

Or Mr Whippy

teachp8' date=' post: 1692253 said:
No, don't panic people - Worthing hasn't suddenly decided to become a 'dry' town. (although it would be a very eery coincidence if it had :suspect: )

I just thought I'd share that I'm off the booze for the weekend (doctor's orders can you believe it? :mad:) I'm hoping the lack of any alcohol in my system seriously enhances my pin playing ability - at least, that's what I keep telling myself to numb the pain of no beer!
wink-1.png

See you Friday for the set-up!

OH man ....as a chap who enjoys a drink or 7 ....I feel your pain :eek:

If Worthing is a 'dry' town this weekend it will be entirely down to the assembled pinball masses. I remember the first Slam - the bar manager was genuinely shocked how much beer they sold, and had to draft in more staff
biggrin-1.png
:D

See you Friday Mark !

Mark,

I thought i'd just like to add - I'm on an alcohol Fueled weekend - other than Sunday when i have to drive back. Doctors orders...
wink-1.png

Anyone from the Birmingham area want a lift down & Back??? (Down Friday Daytime, heading back Sun late afternoon/early evening) Cheaper to split the fuel.....

Paul

Back
Top Bottom