What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! blackwater manual

Mooseman

Site Supporter
I think i need a 6803 keypad. I wish to interigate the blackwater 100 and put it into freeplay etc. im not sure it needs one though.
I sure wish I could find a manual as well.

Looking at this old pinball tepair guide. I dont need one. I do need to read more to work out what button does what though

I don't need a 6803 keypad for this game. What I do need is info or the manual. I cant edit the thread title though.
All the settings are in numbered registers. Great if you have a list of what each number affects.
The cabinet buttons replace the keypad buttons. Great if you know which button does what.
When I do find a manual it will be scanned and put on ipdb.

@Paul do you think we should maybe have our own manuals and repair info pdf section incase ipdb ever went down?

@Mooseman

I have contemplated it. I think that might be a good place could be in the "downloads" section of the sight - what you think??? Almost like resources... hmm... I have a resource manager i could use just for that instead.....

Resources can be sold (as a link to external purchase handling), downloaded directly from the resource manager, downloaded from an external URL, or provided without a file. The administrator can control the type of resources allowed and who can post them on a per category basis. Discussion threads can automatically be created for each resource, allowing the target forum and a thread prefix to be specified per resource category.

It is completely integrated, including support for moderator permissions, logging, manual approval and soft-deletion, liking, news feed entries and alerts, reporting, search, spam cleaning, and statistics.

Paul

The other thing to think of is storage space... The site already takes up around 4Gb (all the pictures posted are cached so that they are never lost and stay with the site - therefore no "missing images" in threads....a hate of mine!!)
Maybe we could keep such stuff as manuals/roms etc - dont think there's much more to keep!!...

If you think its a goer i dont mind aquiring some pdfs. Just point where to upload em

ok some I'm still after a BW100 manual
DSCN8301.JPG
DSCN8302.JPG
DSCN8305.JPG
DSCN8303.JPG
DSCN8304.JPG
. For all you BW100 owners out there (suspect its just me) after a bit of info though, I've managed to get this.

Started more work on the bw100 so it's playable for NLP 2015 so bumping this thread in search of a manual.

image.jpg

Did you find out what all the registers did? I think Cybernaut is similar?

This may help in fitting the puzzle together...... is it specific game operation holding you back ?
I have some hand written notes which may be of use.

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

That info helps a great deal thanks. This system seems to be so different from the newer versions. At least it doesnt need the plug in keyboard. Thanks
still looking for the manual as well but seems made of unobtanium, isnt even a copy on ipdb!

Have you tried Garry Flower over on pinball UK? If anyone can source..... Garry can.
Once you open your shop log for this I'll upload the 10(ten) pages of hand written notes I have for this pin. Which should keep you going.:thumbs:
Long time since I played one, it was in Spain and the memorable noise the ball makes rolling round the track has remained with me.

I scanned all the pages but ended up with a bazillion gig document that I couldn't upload to ipdb.
So no really. How can I help you otherwise?

How big is the doc moose, send it over and I'll sort it.

Back
Top Bottom