What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Black Knight Sword of Rage LE - £7,800

Loads of interest and messages but no takers yet, just a little nudge it’s still available and I’m still interested in a machine to replace it. A big gap and lockdown isn’t a good mix

You have a reply to msg. :)

although im currently on new pin syndrome with mine and its my goto pin along with my recent incoming IM it truly is a hidden gem and is such a blast unlike any of my others.
IMO in a bigger lineup it holds its own easily as nothing really comapres too it apart from the 2k one obviousy which I also owned way back in the day. The Topper is really the icing on the cake and nothing comes close and is something they should adopt further. Imaginf TMNT with 4 of em babbling on, one can only dream.
As Steve said welcome to the club it ranks alongside my DP LE as a thing of beauty

Thanks to Marble Madness for supplying another great condition pin, and to Martin's brother in law for delivering.
I know it's normally the seller who donates to the site, but donation made anyway, as I'd not have found the pin without this place.
Cheers,
Conrad. :thumbs:
:thumbs: Black Knights made the journey to its new home. Thanks Conrad :thumbs: Donation made and now it’s onto to defeating the T Rex :)

4D4D5AC5-8A82-4D15-8293-A07C36EA54B7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom