What's new

Sold Black Knight Sword of Rage LE - £7,800

Loads of interest and messages but no takers yet, just a little nudge it’s still available and I’m still interested in a machine to replace it. A big gap and lockdown isn’t a good mix

You have a reply to msg. :)

although im currently on new pin syndrome with mine and its my goto pin along with my recent incoming IM it truly is a hidden gem and is such a blast unlike any of my others.
IMO in a bigger lineup it holds its own easily as nothing really comapres too it apart from the 2k one obviousy which I also owned way back in the day. The Topper is really the icing on the cake and nothing comes close and is something they should adopt further. Imaginf TMNT with 4 of em babbling on, one can only dream.
As Steve said welcome to the club it ranks alongside my DP LE as a thing of beauty

Thanks to Marble Madness for supplying another great condition pin, and to Martin's brother in law for delivering.
I know it's normally the seller who donates to the site, but donation made anyway, as I'd not have found the pin without this place.
Cheers,
Conrad. :thumbs:
:thumbs: Black Knights made the journey to its new home. Thanks Conrad :thumbs: Donation made and now it’s onto to defeating the T Rex :)

4D4D5AC5-8A82-4D15-8293-A07C36EA54B7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom