What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Hole Price Check Please

strongs

Site Supporter
Looking to get an approximate price on a USA spec Black Hole. What’s the going rate for one of these in nice clean condition? The machine was recently serviced (cleaned / new rubbers / plastics and a few other bits) but has recently developed a fault (not kicking out ball into trough)

Can I have a rough price please based on a nice condition U.S. machine but with the above mentioned fault.

Thanks

Excuse me but whoever you answered on Facebook is not me!

I never said it was you...

From FB on 2 March:
Euro version so no moving back glass but has the US sound board so has speech. Tidy full working with new boards and originals, but not mint, considering selling, anyone have any ideas on values?

Break my heart to sell it, so just want to test the water.

Thanks for any help.

Reply:
Sellers market deflated at the moment so probably around the £1200 to £1500 mark.

Response:
thanks Peter, that’s what I thought after seeing a couple of HH hanging around lately!

I never said it was you...
It came across that way. Thanks for the info. I had £1500-£1700 in my mind. I think fully working £1700 would be fair as it is full U.S. spec but I’m starting to think closer to the £1500 with fault described? Anyone else wanna chime in?

I would go £1200 - £1500 too. Its a nice pin like, love the sound and anything from that era. But it's not for everyone...

IMO, full us version, £1800.
Infinity glass looks great, better than export version

Back
Top Bottom