What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold BKSOR Pro

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Currently not for sale outright as I'd like to trade for something else initially, I'll add a price if I change my mind.

Up for trade my BKSOR I bought off @mufcmufc about 2 years ago - enjoyed it plenty, time for something new. Ideally after a newer Stern like TMNT/Stranger Things but open to offers as long as it's not something I've had, not really after LE's/Prems as they're out of my price range.

The good: Mostly stock game, has had lollipop rails fitted and legs/rails/lock bar are all powder coated a nice black colour. I have fitted the Stern Insider Pro kit to it, ideally would like to transfer this to a new game but I'm sure something can be worked out if the interested party really wanted it. I will include the original apron in the trade. Plays great, never had a problem with it in the time I've had it.

The bad: Not really much to say here, I know from the previous owner the main CPU board had issues and this has been replaced, never had an issue with it myself since. Pics below. Can't transport myself but always happy to use Martin to move games.

20220929_211032.jpg

20220929_211042.jpg

20220929_211049.jpg

20220929_211056.jpg

20220929_211103.jpg

20220929_211110.jpg

20220929_211119.jpg

20220929_211126.jpg

20220929_211131.jpg

Final bump for a while but I'm happy to let this sit as I am not in a super rush to move it on, had a few offers to outright buy/older games I've owned already. If I change my mind to sell I'll update the ad appropriately but I'd rather just fill the gap, unless someone was up for a temp trade also perhaps which I'd consider.

Now for sale as while I had a few trade offers, none really floated my boat.

Looking for 6k as is or 5750 with the Stern Insider kit removed, I will include the original apron in the sale if you want the insider kit.

Also open to sensible offers.

Marking as no longer available as the game is going away for a temporary trade, but still up for sale in the meantime. It will be away for around 1 month.

Once again up for sale now back from Wayne with me.

Further price drop 5500 with Insider Kit and 5250 without. Now also fitted with Wayne's flipper fans + 2 billion grand champ high score you can attempt to knock off :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom