What's new

Sold Bk2k

Mooseman

Site Supporter
Steve Ritchie masterpiece with one of the coolest soundtracks.
Have removed the bubbling Mylar normally you find on bk2k.
Has a new alpha numerical display.
Pics to follow.

£800

The very one Geoff. How about that lovely pic of the pair of you playing

This machine was Bride approved whilst all our guests were waiting for us to go and sit down for the wedding breakfast.

full

I've played this very table, like it, want it, love the music!

Just one very big problem I've got no pin money just now!

Best of luck with the sale Moose.

Looks great! Im guessing like most pins it's at the other end of the country? Is that creature on the right.. mmm creature.

Looks great! Im guessing like most pins it's at the other end of the country? Is that creature on the right.. mmm creature.

Runcorn is just southish of Manchester, so for you its local. Go for it don't miss out on this pin, it's a great game with some of the best music you'll find on a pinball machine

Ahh man I must admit its one of the nearest and nicest I've seen, living in Northumberland there rant a lot of pinball machines coming up for sale locally. I did have a trip to NPL at play expo manchester last week which was great yet still felt a very long way three and abit hrs each way. Im just trying to find a cool nice machine i can try -- I'd be gutted to drive six hrs + and not like it :( And its difficult finding the time with wife job toddler ect... One day tho .. one day :)

You can always try it out on the Pinball Arcade, BK2K is a very nice pin and Moose is a very friendly pinhead, I bought my pin from him.

I Just played it on Pinball Arcade. Now I remember playing it at NLP The think that struck me most is how fast the game is that "U" shape above the lightning wheel is a real tinker at spiting the ball back in s split second. I like the game tho, it's a proper table alright. PS what is magna save?

It's the first of its kind user tries to save the ball going down the outlane device by activating a magnet kind of thing

Mr Mooseman restored the machine in time to bring it to my wedding two years ago as per the picture. He is a Gent and a legend, you would be buying from one of the super good guys.

Place your bets gentlemen, was this pin bought as,

A, a first pin?

B, an anniversary present for a pin loving wife?

C, none of the above?

Mooseman, there are 2 things wrong with your video; 1. I do all your demo play videos and 2. as you must have done it, it did not show if you had your underpants on or not!:rofl:
Great game by the way and from a nicer bloke you could not wish to meet!

My demo man was supposed to call tonight with his nunchucks friend. So I had to do it myself lol. Fancy getting the Kings ransom on a quick one off game lol. See u sat.

Back
Top Bottom