What's new

Expired Bits and Bobs...

Expired Due to no activity

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Had the guy some to pick up my Bingo machine tonight, and came to the stark realisation that I buy too much Crap.

So it's clearout time.

So...

Fintan Stack gave away (for free) his JPM Gamebox, which I Picked up mid to late last year. I'll be honest in that i used it once and then it has just been sat there, so I would rather it go to a good home, where it might be used.

As money is really tight at the moment due to several factors, I have come up with an idea that would benefit the forum and he has graciously agreed.

So - Gamebox is "for Sale" - with all proceeds going towards the hosting bill for this place. The one thing i would say though is that I would like it gone ASAP as space and time of of the essence. It's in really good condition, with all keys etc, and whilst I don't want to power it up in the damp-ish weather (CRT's don't like the Damp), it would be a really good addition to a games room.

The highest offer received by PM by me by 23:59 on Friday takes it. Please remember it's bloody heavy tho, and I would like collecting by this time next week if that's possible... I can help you load it into your transport no problems (and you can have a coffee and play a couple of games of LOTR and MM whilst here!)..

Also, I have a Premier (Gottleib) Championship Soccer. Collected folded up, and has stayed that way intending for me to sort it, however as you may have guessed i haven't even got the room to unfold it. All seems to be there Inc DMD, however i cant say for certain if it is definitely all working. When i collected it, the fault was "Machine seems to power up all ok, however no power on the playfield". May well be something as simple as a fuse or a connector not plugged in - Whilst I should, I really (Genuinely!) don't have the time to get it all out and checked....

Pics:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Would make an ideal project machine if someone wanted to give it a go. There were no legs with it, however I SHOULD be able to dig out a set to get you going (Will need to check and see what I have!). It does have the backglass, its just not pictured!

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2808

Probablyworth in today's climate around £900+ all working (Stupid prices!), however Offers of around £500 for a cheap DMDproject machine at a guess.... Ahh just send me an offer…. :)

The stipulation is that it need to be collected within a week or so to clear the space. :smokin:

Both of these are located in Birmingham

Cheers chaps
Paul

Back
Top Bottom