What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to stay Blackpool

Pharo

Site Supporter
Hi all, thought I would ask here as the last time I was in Blackpool must have been 20yrs ago I think we stayed in the Ruskin, I know some folk on here visit Blackpool and also stay there so local knowledge would be great, looking for recommendations for a really good hotel, apartment,airbnb,must be quality as the wife is a fussy so and so, looking to go at the start of July.
cheers Brian

Ahhhh Blackpool, many a fond memory of cannon and ball at the ballroom and jungle Jim's! I would check out the big blue hotel it's probably your best bet, central and reasonably priced, they also have family kid oriented rooms

That looked spot on even the wife liked it but no rooms available for the 3 of us on the dates we looked for.
I think we might start looking in Lytham now as a couple of people have said that's a nicer place to stay so any recommendations for here would be great also.
Cheers Brian

Tiled a job for the owner at st Ives hotel st Anne's nice hotel and has a couple of pinball machines in the games room. Or did 12months ago. Delmeny hotel very nice used to have de star wars not sure if either still have them. St Ives probably more likely.

Back
Top Bottom