What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bee lure switch cover Fish Tales

Alan Syson

Site Supporter
Was going to post this in Technical Qs but as I don’t have the skills it wouldn’t have helped me.
Decided to tart up Fishy but there’s an unobtainable, unless anyone knows better, part, the BLSC for the reel entry switch.
Looking on Pinside someone made their own, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fish-tales-bee-lure-switch-cover that looks kosher.
I’d be OK fabricating the switch cover it’s the decal that would stump me.
Anyone have the necessary skills here? Beer tokens etc await,
Cheers, Alan

Maybe try reaching out to the pinside guy and see if he will let you have the file to print yourself on vinyl?
f

Failing that cant go on a flat bed scanner whilst installed on the metal bracket otherwise id scan mine for you, Possibly photograph it.

If your really stuck i can try and do it at work with the DSLR/ring flash and copy stand i have there.
Might be good enough, depends if the ring flash can evenly light it.

The time it would take me to Redraw it in vector from scratch is more beer than my liver will handle :)

Back
Top Bottom