What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBC Wiltshire Radio Interview

@Moonraker Really enjoyed listening to that Peter .
Well done lad😆
Great quotes .....:
“Special when lit has some of the uk top players regularly visiting on a Friday “
“The clanging of bells”
“The manipulation of balls using paddles”
And my personal favourite........
“Pinball machines were found at greasy spoons!” 😍
Great stuff, and a good plug for the club.😎

Last edited:
Enjoyed it Mr Blackmore 😂

I wish i lived closer to a club so I could attend league meets and be more social!

Enjoyed it Mr Blackmore 😂

I wish i lived closer to a club so I could attend league meets and be more social!

Actually had a Canadian visit who'd travelled from Norwich and thought nothing of the 4 hour journey each way as he has to travel even greater distances when in Canada just to do anything! :eek:

Your best bet is to visit when we have a weekend event such as the Festive Gathering in December so you can manage a Friday, Saturday and Sunday before heading back. Ad Jonker (from Netherlands) likes attending that one. :thumbs:

Actually had a Canadian visit who'd travelled from Norwich and thought nothing of the 4 hour journey each way as he has to travel even greater distances when in Canada just to do anything! :eek:

Your best bet is to visit when we have a weekend event such as the Festive Gathering in December so you can manage a Friday, Saturday and Sunday before heading back. Ad Jonker (from Netherlands) likes attending that one. :thumbs:

Definitely will come for an event like that if it falls on my rostered time off work.
It's the regular league stuff I'd like to get into, mainly for meeting new people, learning from them and the social aspects. Flip out is a two hour drive but due to work going on a Thurs evening us never really practical 😔

Do you have weekend events planned this year?

Back
Top Bottom