What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battlefield 3

You must remember that the majority of players on bf3 are mindless children. I torture hoardes of these cry babies and can think of nothing better than the satisfaction of watching these turds write whole novels on how they are going to f*** my dead grannies ***hole all day long in the chat. Imagine the power held over these tw*ts when they are reduced to chat spam in a first person shooter......I seriously love it.

I have an xbox. Its used to shut my cousins kids up when they come over. Thats the only thing its ever been good for. Pay to play online? hahahaha what a joke.... Do yourself a favour and buy a decent pc gaming rig and you will never look back.

PC gaming all the way man!

I'm on TS with a few mates and we're ill laughing at the abuse I get. I just seem to attract them. I guess it's my game style. Get behind the enemy, place a beacon then creep up behind them and take their tags.

I'm not a great online gaming fan I'm more of a nomadic gamer. I'd be the kind of online gamer Youd never see you'd just get sniped all time and wander where it came from "evil laugh"

Back
Top Bottom