What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Batman forever

FinalFight

Site Supporter
Batman forever for sale fully working was restored about 4/5 years ago by pete B on here.. Excellent condition..
I will take some better pictures later these are just ones on my phone
£1850

Attachments

• IMG_20181207_145634.jpg
    IMG_20181207_145634.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_20181207_145207.jpg
    IMG_20181207_145207.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_20181207_145324.jpg
    IMG_20181207_145324.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 352
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 132
pics added for those who requested .. just realised ive missed out a pic inside the backbox
any other pics needed just let me know :) .. viewing is also welcome

Last edited:
OK, not too far away for me :) If it's not sold I'd like to buy it, but would not be able to collect till next weekend as we're away currently. Steve

Sorry steve theres quite a few inline for this didnt think i would get so many pms.. Just waiting on the first guy as he wanted to see more pics

OK fair enough - offer at full asking price is on table without extra pics or tyre kicking etc. - just let me know! Steve

On hold pending payment.. Had more pms than i expected for this quite a few wanting me to pallet for shipping (wouldnt know where to start lol)

Thanks for the video.. Where do you get the pallet and straps? Wouldnt you have buy a pallet and have it delivered though?

Thanks for the video.. Where do you get the pallet and straps? Wouldnt you have buy a pallet and have it delivered though?
suppose if you dont try you will never know. pallets hmm any shop that gets deliveries or factories or on the street where I got 3 in Brighton last time I went over to buy 3 machines.even here https://www.gumtree.com/p/freebies/free-fire-wood.-crates-and-pallets/1327714693
0 cost
straps damn thats hard work indeed top notch ones https://www.nationwide-trailer-part...rZpQz8GROjg3txW1F3vZfWd9bhNbFn3BoCcj0QAvD_BwE
normal good for pins https://www.titanloadrestraints.co.uk/ratchet-straps
a fiver cost
or local hardware or even ebay the point I'm trying to make here is people lose sales because of what a £5 and 5 mins work .i bought a few machines from members here and no issue's getting it palleted up and paid the cost of it to them

Thanks for the links :) ive had pallets before that builders have left and ive always had to break them up to get them in the car to dump so i could imagine it being a pain to get them picked up unless stripped them.. I suppose i should keep them in future and try get some straps:)

Takes like 5 mins with 1 person 2 straps plus 1 pallet and some wrapping.
here is a vid

and tbh you should be doing this with all sales
Only time anyone has asked me to pallet a game, they were overseas.

For many people it just isn't practical if you don't have a garage with easy access, storage space etc. As usually it will need to be palleted up ready to roll when the pick up company turns up.

Suppose you could do it when they arrive, but depends on driver/company... Get an awkward sod and he won't be hanging around while you fanny about wrapping it up kerbside [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

No need to pallet. I can pay cash and collect in person any time after Thursday. I live locally! Steve

No need to pallet. I can pay cash and collect in person any time after Thursday. I live locally! Steve

Steve, it’s against forum etiquitte and bad manners to try and ‘jump the queue’ by offering to pick up with cash etc

Just a friendly note, don’t want you getting a bad rep.
I’ve no dog in this fight (although I would love a batman forever pin) to many pins and not enough space at the moment.

No offence intended, I've been a pin collector for almost 20 years and my motto has always been to sell to the first firm cash offer - so no intent to jump the queue, sorry if it came over that way!

None taken by me..

Did seem a bit off just, after being told there where others in front of you, that’s all.

As an outsider of this sale I just noticed you seemed to be very keen on it..
Probably best to make such offers by pm so people don’t think you are trying to jump the queue :rofl:

Thanks yes, good advice, I'm new to using the site and hadn't appreciated the behind the scenes activity.

Hi Steve,
It can be difficult to be sure who has been first in a queue and who has not. I know from experience having been beaten to at least a couple of machines that i was sure i had answered first. Sometimes it`s who knows who . Anyway i can understand why you were interested in the Batman Forever as i reckon it looks a beauty.
Cheers,
John.

Hi Steve,
It can be difficult to be sure who has been first in a queue and who has not. I know from experience having been beaten to at least a couple of machines that i was sure i had answered first. Sometimes it`s who knows who . Anyway i can understand why you were interested in the Batman Forever as i reckon it looks a beauty.
Cheers,
John.
Hi John, it's great to hear from you, I hope you are keeping well. Yes a nice Batman, but I'm fine with the situation, it's right that whoever offers first at full asking price should get first dibs! Cheers Steve

Hi John, it's great to hear from you, I hope you are keeping well. Yes a nice Batman, but I'm fine with the situation, it's right that whoever offers first at full asking price should get first dibs! Cheers Steve

The trouble is .the person that offered full first did not get the pin , it was given to the person who was handy

it actually went to the 2nd inline as the first never got back .. you was 5th on sat
The 3rd inline would of actually of been the most handy as he could of picked up monday morning or even steve at the weekend but martins picking it up now??
I still reply to all questions and keep my adverts up until its bought.. sometimes you can get loads of timewasters one after another so good to have backups
(one of the main reasons im selling this machine is because i need space so it would of actually been better to go quicker)

Last edited:
it actually went to the 2nd inline as the first never got back .. you was 5th on sat at 5:54.
The 3rd inline would of actually of been the most handy as he could of picked up monday morning or even steve at the weekend but martins picking it up now??
I still reply to all questions and keep my adverts up until its bought.. sometimes you can get loads of timewasters one after another so good to have backups
I knew I was not inline but the guy that never got back to you had his question answered from the reply you posted to me as he messaged me on whats apps that you somehow could not pallet it .aey foook it you lose more than you gain I would have bought a few vids you were selling but I suppose you could not use a hand truck either lol

Back
Top Bottom