What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Batman forever £3,250

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
Only had this 6 months or so and enjoyed it but something more modern caught my eye and need the space .
The good :
  • nice original Cabinet Art with very few scuffs, scratches or touch ups
  • Playfield also nice for age with no noticeable wear whatsoever inc. lenses
  • Full powder coat inc hinges and legs none of which have any marks or chips as it looks quite recent
  • Wireforms may have been powder coated too as they really nice condition
  • Full LED conversion
  • No obvious hacks on the boards and separate PSU added for mods
  • All coils and mechs are super clean inc Flippers and Pops
  • Full set of silicone rubbers
  • No cracked plastics
  • Same goes for ramps with no cracks and all seem perfect
  • Large Colour Display Pin2DMD
  • Upgraded speakers
  • Side Artblades
  • Added figures
  • SEGA topper with LEDs which looks 3D printed but quite a nice touch*
  • Cabinet clean inside
The bad:
  • Glass has a few scratches but nothing too nasty
  • I disconnect the led to the topper when problem solving an issue with display (now solved) probably can be reconnected as I don't think that was the issue
All in all this is a very nice example of BMF , a fun game and I suspect it would be hard to find a better one

After what I paid £3,250

pictures - screen works properly it's the camera !!
IMG_0402.jpeg
IMG_0401.jpeg
IMG_0400.jpeg
IMG_0399.jpeg
IMG_0397.jpeg
IMG_0398.jpeg
IMG_0396.jpeg
IMG_0395.jpeg
IMG_0394.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0391.jpeg
IMG_0390.jpeg
IMG_0389.jpeg
IMG_0388.jpeg
IMG_0387.jpeg
IMG_0386.jpeg
IMG_0385.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg
IMG_0383.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg
IMG_0381.jpeg
IMG_0380.jpeg
IMG_0379.jpeg
IMG_0378.jpeg
IMG_0377.jpeg

Last edited:
I've had someone interested in this and it would their first machine so agreed to hold it until they can come and see next weekend . Feel free to register interest in the meantime but I'll be giving him first dibs . I remember how weird it seemed agreeing to buy machines without seeing them and then getting some guy called Martin to fetch it for you 😂

The wireform underneath the flippers is pretty mad ! - never seen that before

Congrats to the buyer

Great starter game. Personally I don't dislike any batman pin. The data East is a bit of a one trick pony but is a great adrenaline rush

Batman Forever was my first game waay back when. Loved it then, and would definitely have one back again some day.

It must be you and why would you put a comment like that on a sales thread and put doubt in the buyers mind ?
I appreciate your comments aren’t intended to derail the thread but I don’t think they help to be honest.

Just an optical illusion, if anyone else saw it too I'm sure they'd be happy to know it's just that. I'm sorry nothing was meant by it.

It must be you and why would you put a comment like that on a sales thread and put doubt in the buyers mind ?
I appreciate your comments aren’t intended to derail the thread but I don’t think they help to be honest.
The legs are too short. It has Bally Williams legs on it and not SEGA. The SEGA ones are 2 inches longer and have less pronounced ribs. So, it does sit lower than it should. But that shouldn't put anybody off buying it as it is a great game. It was at NERG last year. It is in fabulous condition and has lots of mods and plays well. Its a fun game and great theme.

And if the legs are a problem for the buyer I have a set available at £60, but they are black so will not match the custom purple. Or use some 4 inch leg levellers fully extended if the buyer wants to keep the purple legs and the height bothers them.

And I'm not trying to derail the thread. For both buyer and seller it's probably best they are both aware so there is no dispute later. It wouldn't surprise me if the seller was unaware the legs are shorter than they should be.

The legs are too short. It has Bally Williams legs on it and not SEGA. The SEGA ones are 2 inches longer and have less pronounced ribs. So, it does sit lower than it should. But that shouldn't put anybody off buying it as it is a great game. It was at NERG last year. It is in fabulous condition and has lots of mods and plays well. Its a fun game and great theme.

And if the legs are a problem for the buyer I have a set available at £60, but they are black so will not match the custom purple. Or use some 4 inch leg levellers fully extended if the buyer wants to keep the purple legs and the height bothers them.

And I'm not trying to derail the thread. For both buyer and seller it's probably best they are both aware so there is no dispute later. It wouldn't surprise me if the seller was unaware the legs are shorter than they should be.
I played it yesterday, and I didn’t notice anything at all.
I think I had same thing when I got my Baywatch and didn’t know until someone said which proves it isn’t an issue.
But I have booked an eye test for the weekend

I remember playing it at NERG and it was noticeably shorter than other games in the line up, you can see in the photo it is a bit smaller than Fish Tales and Galaxy for example.

Definitely a fun game though - and the powder coating is beautiful, it looks really good.

Attachments

• PXL_20230709_083412488.jpg
    PXL_20230709_083412488.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 61
Now TNA has normal legs but that’s short and I noticed that yesterday but I didn’t notice Batman being shorter when it was in a line lol 😂

Andy, I parted out 3 of these some years ago and still have lots of spares so the buyer need not worry too much if any game specific parts go wrong or get broken. All at reasonable prices. Do let them know where to find me!

Paul

Andy, I parted out 3 of these some years ago and still have lots of spares so the buyer need not worry too much if any game specific parts go wrong or get broken. All at reasonable prices. Do let them know where to find me!

Paul
Very kind of you and typical of this forum . I think you've already let them know but I will mention it when they come over of course !

Back
Top Bottom