Found it! Batman '66

J85M

Feb 24, 2017
UK
In unrelated news, anyone know where I can get the inner art blades from? These are usually the only mods I want on a Pin, they just look incomplete without them.
Pinball life have the official inner art blades and imo they are the only ones worth buying.

I need to place a very small parts order in the new year from Terry at pinballlife so I can add them to my order for you if you like?

JustLikeMe

Aug 29, 2011
London
Happy to offer the above to you as well mate.
Cheers, very kind of you. I also need a hex spacer post from pinball life but last time I checked the lowest shipping option for that alone was $60! Happy to split the cost of shipping if you're happy to put the order in? I'll need to look up which spacer post it is again and may have a quick look on the site to see if there is anything else interesting...

astyy

Play Flipper Games for Fun and Recreation
Jan 19, 2015
Basingstoke
The pinball life and marco art blades appear different - note the "moon" over final word? I can't see this on pics of the SLE.

J85M

Feb 24, 2017
UK
The pinball life and marco art blades appear different - note the "moon" over final word? I can't see this on pics of the SLE.
:D that’s the hole that’s die cut in the decals for access to the hex bolt for the cabinet/backbox side hinges.

Both decals at pinballlife and Marco are identical, both the official Stern inner cab decals except as usual Marco are far more expensive.

Last edited:

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
The Blades sold separately are different to what’s on the SLE / LE. There are two types of aftermarket stern ones also.

If I was getting blades I’d tap Chris Franchi up for his gadget blades...

Also pu-parts.com have lots of stern accessories in Europe - works out roughly the same if you get hit for tax...

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

J85M

Feb 24, 2017
UK
What's the deal with the Crane decals, some have a pig penguin on them and some have 'KG BIRD CRANE CO' along the length?

View attachment 76800 View attachment 76801
Have you seen these differences physically on a game? As far as I was aware the text was prototype/pre production and the purple penguin decal is what made it to production.

Stern also changed around the backbox decals between the LE & SLE after a couple of days on the line so I guess anything is possible but I’m certain they where protos prior to approvals.

Edit: Looks like we agree Mr Sutol :)

J85M

Feb 24, 2017
UK
@Marvello
@JustLikeMe

I am going to put my small order in at Pinballlife either much later tonight or more than likely this time tomorrow night.

So you both want a set of the BM66 inner cab decals and @JustLikeMe you also want a hex post? send me the link to the correct size post and ill get that no problem.

@Sutol I have the walking dead stuff we spoke about already on the list ;)

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
they are on the spike 2 CPU board. Although on mine (LE) the ones on the board are disabled and there are extensions because they had added an anti- RF cage to the spike 2 CPU which I think they thought they needed for CE but haven't seen it on any other games since B66 LE/SLE