What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Batman 66 Premium With Stern Topper

Expired Due to no activity

Chris

Registered
So due to a change in personal circumstances this week I find myself having to sell my machines. This being one of them.

This is the hugely rated Stern batman 66 Premium addition and the history of this that I bought it from my good friend Chris b, whom everyone knows, he bought from Lee Riley, who had bought it from Tobin I believe. The game was brought into the UK from France, but that doesn’t make n difference in terms of it playing exactly as it should.

Lee fitted side art blades, which suit it well and since then I have fitted the official Stern topper, as well as importing the Cliffy protectors from Cliffy himself (although I have not fitted them as yet). The game is running the latest firmware and plays exactly as it should with no faults or issues. I will take pictures today and upload them on here.

I paid £7,500 for it from Chris and have spent another £400 for the topper and Cliffy protectors so ideally would like to get £7,500 ONO for it.

I think these are currently £8,995 new without a topper.

Please private messages only to keep this thread clear.

The machine is located in Fort William in the highlands however I travel between there and Bradford West Yorkshire so could be collected from either location. Or if you live anywhere in between the two locations I could also possibly deliver it to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will post pictures here later today

Further pictures to be added

Back
Top Bottom