What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Batman 66 LE topper

The reality is, try and find one without buying an LE/SLE.
They said it couldn’t be done.. But it can.

The funny thing is there are ALOT of people that need a reality check.. You have no idea what I have been offered for the topper..

Which is it. Red pill.. blue pill… 🤔

My premium had the the topper on what a disapoitment personally compared to most others.

there are two toppers:

Unknown-2.jpg

which is interactive and has the bat signal option and is cool.

and this one, which is a turd:
b66turdtopper.jpg

Been offered the premium topper for $2500!
There is no such thing as a premium topper as Neil said above the Le one which was never available as an accessory so only what someone has removed from there Le
Or the genuine stern accessory one that Neil picture the villain one retailed at $599 dollars but it only lights up it does nothing else
Wow 5k for a topper I would be tempted to sell the one of my bm66 at that surly the game would still be worth 8k without the topper

There were Batman LE toppers available to buy seperately.. one guy on Pinside had 3 for sale. It was the topper only.. no Nodeboards or plate that were in the LE/SLE backbox..

I have a few spares of the boards used to run the topper

Aren’t the boards just one of Sterns various generic node boards, pretty sure someone alluded to that previously.

There was Dave who made a copy of the Stern topper, it was almost identical except the siren was slightly wider and more squat than Sterns.

Chris K had 1 or 2 spare toppers, he’s notorious for getting LE spares, he also had a couple of sets of SLE cabinet decals and translites.

Dave is yellow bird on Pinside.
Can’t remember if he is Mezel mods, mod couple, or another well known mod maker in Pinball.

Yeah that’s the Dave I was referring to he’s yellowbird aka modcouple, he created at least 3 copies of the topper, they looked okay at best imo.

The only person I know who had an original stern topper or 2 spare (issued without a LE/SLE) was Chris K (not Kaneda) but he always seems to have LE & SLE stuff.

The guy I bought my LE topper off has another!
He let slip on Pinside and has been PM’d

Has been offered nearly $5K for it..

The guy I bought my LE topper off has another!
He let slip on Pinside and has been PM’d

Has been offered nearly $5K for it..
Yeah that’s about right/the going rate after the one that sold for 5k at the beginning of the month.

Back
Top Bottom