What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bargains can still be had!

I am not sure to what you are referring to? I am talking about a consignment of EM Pins I was purchasing from an old collector is Norfolk. What are you referring to?

£550 is still a good price. Even if costs the same again to get it up to scratch then it still under the going rate

I’ve had 3 flintstones and would grab another if the chance came up.

Thanks guys, from what I can see it's not going to need much spending on it, I have a DMD and a DMD board as well as a driver board, only struggle would be security cpu and DCS sound board but I'm confident it will be complete. Time will tell

Cheers Ronnie

I am not sure to what you are referring to? I am talking about a consignment of EM Pins I was purchasing from an old collector is Norfolk. What are you referring to?

Presumably your previous 'spat' on ebay/on here as unless anybody is a mind reader then who would have known that your comment related to a consignment of em pins?

I thought it referred to 'spatgate' :)

Ahhh Now I get it!
Life is too short to stress over the past. My "spat" as you put it, is Loooooong forgotten and I wish Mr "Majestic" James no ill will at all. It was his loss not mine!

Ahhh Now I get it!
Life is too short to stress over the past. My "spat" as you put it, is Loooooong forgotten and I wish Mr "Majestic" James no ill will at all. It was his loss not mine!
Very eloquent of you. Not sure how it was my loss though as the machine has gone to a very good home where it's being enjoyed by 100s of people a week, mostly children - who are the future of this hobby. So in my eyes it couldn't of turned out any better :)

Back
Top Bottom