What's new

Band themed pin

lmtc

Registered
Ok for a bit of fun with all the band themed pins about what would be the band pin that you would want to see made.

For me QUEEN would be my number one choice imagine the possibilities of song choice,and the theme could be crazy (see what i did there).

I Want To Break Free from these constant band pins tbh....

Perfect band pin for me though if pushed would be Talking Heads. Thinking that might not be a hit for a lot of people though!

Ok for a bit of fun with all the band themed pins about what would be the band pin that you would want to see made.

For me QUEEN would be my number one choice imagine the possibilities of song choice,and the theme could be crazy (see what i did there).
Queen is supposed to be HP's next game so start saving;)
Foo Fighters could be epic.

It's got to be Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Imagine having to "ram it, ram it, ram it up the poop chute", or scoring "catholic Girls", "Bobby Brown goes down", "Don't eat the yellow snow", "titties n beer", "Broken hearts are for assholes" and finally entering the "Dangerous Kitchen" - that's the end of mode 1 then you move onto "Overnight Sensation", "Sheik Yerbouti", "Willie the Pimp" and then a pit stop at, of course "Joe's Garage". Nip out for a comfort beak and hit "Why does it hurt when I Pee", answer those "Valley Girls", say your "Harder than your Husband", "stick it out" "Magic Fingers" and finally some "Dirty Love"... Mode 3 start with "Dancin' fool" and then go to "Keep it Greasey", and hit "It must be a Camel" then between "Big Leg Emma", and "Son of Suzy Creamcheese" scoring the "Lumpy Gravy" special on the way. then choice of multiballs: either "Hot Poop" or "Flower Punk" or "Absolutely Free". Successfully completing one of those leads to the "City of tiny lites" mini mode, and then on to lower playfield of "Take your clothes off when you dance" and "what's the ugliest part of your body" exiting via "The chrome plated megaphone of Destiny", straight into the "Burnt Weenie Sandwich" and possibly onto extra ball via "Prelude to the Afternoon of a Sexually Aroused gas Mask" and through the "Toads of the short forest" - and We have about 50 more albums to look at yet - **** this could bee the longest deepest ruleset ever.......... ;-)

It's got to be Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Imagine having to "ram it, ram it, ram it up the poop chute", or scoring "catholic Girls", "Bobby Brown goes down", "Don't eat the yellow snow", "titties n beer", "Broken hearts are for assholes" and finally entering the "Dangerous Kitchen" - that's the end of mode 1 then you move onto "Overnight Sensation", "Sheik Yerbouti", "Willie the Pimp" and then a pit stop at, of course "Joe's Garage". Nip out for a comfort beak and hit "Why does it hurt when I Pee", answer those "Valley Girls", say your "Harder than your Husband", "stick it out" "Magic Fingers" and finally some "Dirty Love"... Mode 3 start with "Dancin' fool" and then go to "Keep it Greasey", and hit "It must be a Camel" then between "Big Leg Emma", and "Son of Suzy Creamcheese" scoring the "Lumpy Gravy" special on the way. then choice of multiballs: either "Hot Poop" or "Flower Punk" or "Absolutely Free". Successfully completing one of those leads to the "City of tiny lites" mini mode, and then on to lower playfield of "Take your clothes off when you dance" and "what's the ugliest part of your body" exiting via "The chrome plated megaphone of Destiny", straight into the "Burnt Weenie Sandwich" and possibly onto extra ball via "Prelude to the Afternoon of a Sexually Aroused gas Mask" and through the "Toads of the short forest" - and We have about 50 more albums to look at yet - **** this could bee the longest deepest ruleset ever.......... ;-)
Longest deepest and filthiest

The clash, the jam, Bowie (only earlier stuff), velvet underground, smiths, stone roses, early cure, stranglers,and kajagoogoo

Beastie Boys or NWA- all that stuff above is just turd fodder. If HP make it to do queen it’ll be the last thing they do for sure.

The other theme that worked really well was moonwalking dead, google it.

Madness, please don’t mention them in the same sentence as the specials, they are a very good nerdy child group that allowed well behaved juvies to pretend they were naughty and hip. Ska I don’t think so .

The Proclaimers! You could shoot a ramp 500 time to start a mode.:rofl:

Queen would be a nice one or it could be a Highlander Theme with the music of Queen.

Or a modern Flash Gordon.

Madness, please don’t mention them in the same sentence as the specials, they are a very good nerdy child group that allowed well behaved juvies to pretend they were naughty and hip. Ska I don’t think so .
Whilst I agree with you that Madness are not a patch on the specials not sure how we decide who is and isn’t ‘ska’. They will get mentioned in same sentence because they were very much part of the movement being part of the 1979 two-tone tour for a start . I have a mate who went to one of those gigs and rates madness higher than specials. It’s all opinion . And to get back on topic there’s more to go at in a madness pin than a specials one .

i saw the specials back in the 70s at the hitchin regal i think it was,sweaty little gig,loved them, ive seen madness many times, loved em also.both different, both part of the same movement at the time .Bit like the Blur / oasis thing lol.
For me if i had to choose a pin on just one it would have to be madness, Mind you a ska based pin the possibilities are endless.

Madness were great fun, but very quickly left ska behind for novelty songs, all good if that’s your thing

Prodigy pinball or a late 80's/early 90's hip hop pin featuring Dr Dre, Biggie, Tupac, Snoop etc etc :thumbs: I have long toyed with the idea of doing a re-theme on a game and making my own Prodigy Pinball and fill the cabinet with subs :D I'd only have tunes from Experience, Jilted Generation and Fat of the Land on it though!

Personally I’d love to see either Zeppelin or Daft Punk, although Tron is a decent compromise for the latter. I’d also like to see an ELO machine made, but suspect I might be alone there!

Queen is supposed to be HP's next game so start saving;)

I love Queen but couldn’t have a HP machine at home with the current cabinet design. Just too ugly.

Last edited:
Personally I’d love to see either Zeppelin or Daft Punk, although Tron is a decent compromise for the latter. I’d also like to see an ELO machine made, but suspect I might be alone there!

I love Queen but couldn’t have a HP machine at home with the current cabinet design. Just too ugly.
+1 for ELO game:cool:
Will never ever happen but the music, the space ships - sets itself up for some sort of space travel game.

Yeah, the ELO spaceship with the lights would be a great visual on a playfield - sync the lights to the music and add some interactivity and it would be an incredible toy! We can dream I guess.

Back
Top Bottom