What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally's party zone

Fitted pinsound speakers to Dr Dude as the sub speaker was torn. However the speakers seem to have finished off the sound card. As the sound now is really muffled. Waiting on pinsound to create the sound wav’s for Dr Dude then will fit it. Sound card could do with a service in the meantime..

I didnt check the test report on my last party zone and after about a week got all excited lighting the big bang only to find the second rocket lock switch didnt work.

That switch helped to prevent the game from pausing until a 'ball missing' search occurred when the primary switch was out of action; the call used to come in "it's not scoring Ozone Bonus". A ball passing the second switch was enough by the time I saw it to have the popper kick it out, but it wasn't programmed to award Ozone Bonus or Extra Ball. Unlike, say, Getaway, where the locking track switches have to be closed 'properly', to avoid Test Reports for them.

Last edited:
I had a problem with the ozone kickout where the wire had come off the coil. A few failed attempts at resoldering, it’s a pain to reach. Used good old lead solder and that did the trick. Never come off again!

Back
Top Bottom