What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally EM Switch Actuators

RichS

Registered
Firstly sorry admin if I have posted in wrong place Please move if appropriate.
I am in the process of restoring a Bally Bon Voyage , I know a boring Game, for a close friend who absolutely loves this game. It has a Motorized Relay Bank , quite why I do not not know? Anyhow I have discovered the reason the game is faulty. It is completely missing one of the plastic Switch Actuators. I have looked inside the cabinet and even removed the bottom board in case it was under there but no!
Does anyone know where I can get a couple? PBR are out of stock, Marco dont do them Planetary and all the other usual suspects dont stock them. I dont relish the though of having to make them. Ideas from anyone would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• bly-c769-3t.jpg
    bly-c769-3t.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 21
Interesting game with the 2 score motor banks - the usual score motor and a resent bank one. Sorry I dont have one of those, in fact never seen that type before.

Back
Top Bottom