What's new

Bally EM siderails

strobey

Site Supporter
Alias
Tim
Friend of mine is looking for some replacement siderails for a '67 Bally Surfers (actually, just the left one).

Is anyone repro-ing these? Have looked at pinball.center but they all look 70s-era.

Any pointers appriciated!

Cheers,

Tim

Hi Tim, did you're friend find replacements? I now need a set for a Cosmos....anyone else know where these can be sourced?
Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve, no never sourced any so do lmk if you put your hands on a source!

Tim

You're right they're canopy glass but still have a side rail piece. Maybe it's called something different?...might be why I can't find anything:confused:

Gotcha so it's the side bits of the canopy frame you're after. These were kn*cked on mine too, the plating seems super thin on these and rusts off easy but buffed up reasonable. They were used on a lot of early Bally machines from 67 but to my knowledge not remade. The frame can be disassembled to get them re-plated but take care the nuts/threads are small and may be seized which if I recall are attached to the frame and sheer off easy. Another nice feature is there are two (not obvious) metal supports in the side of the cabinet to hold it up.

Another option but attached to a machine, the side in the photo looks decent! - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bally-el-toro-pinball-machine/283210437043

Back
Top Bottom