What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Back To The Future £1400

Expired Due to no activity

pinballmania

Site Supporter
Selling on behalf of a customer. Machine has been recently cleaned and re-rubbered ( not by me ).
It was brought to me to repair electronics and check out prior to a slae. I was not tasked with any further cosmetic work.
Machine has been in a seaside environment, so the cabinet and metal trims have suffered salt corrosion. The cabinet head is particularly knocked about, but the main images remain, and the red components remain strongly coloured. With TLC the cabinet could be restored to a good condition. Surface corrosion is also evident on interior metals. The underside of the cabinet looks hideous in the photos, but its pretty sound, and could well sand out most of the marks.

So onto the good bits
The CPU is free of battery damage. It does have special solenoid repairs
The backglass is in excellent condition. The mirroring is clear.
The original display is in good working order.
The playfield is in overall good condition, please examine the pictures closely.
There is some impact damage above the left flipper that could be touched up.
The ramps are generally good, but flaps surface corroded and some cracks to entrance.
Legs are incorrect for machine, they're Williams type.
Machine is fully working and plays well.

Hopefully the pictures will give you a good idea of its condition. You are welcome to view. It in my workshop near Rugby.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aT8bnWp9XjPvM2712

Hopefully the photo link above will work.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180126_034b90a962f65e7ab629f9f48dc9a6e3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom