What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

baby pacman

john bud

Registered
hi guys, i have a baby pacman that im looking to offload, any idea of a price on this ??? it was bought as part of a bulk deal. i was told it was working but required an mpu. i havent managed to find 1 yet and its taking up space that i could put a working cab in. it is for sale so if you fancy having 1 of these then feel free to chuck some cash at me or even give me an approx price on it.

cheers.

john bud

Awesome piece of arcade history that dont come up *that* often - but bit of an oddity also, so sometimes tricky to price.

I would say gotta be 500+ if working, more if *really* nice.

Will B had a *really* nice one for a short time - believe someone in Sweden bought it for 900+ maybe. but it was very, very nice condition.

i played 1 of these cabs quite a bit in a boozer, it was set to a pound a shot, and was quite expensive due to the short game play. but it was just that wee bit different. if i could find a cheap board for it i would try to fix it and probably hang on to it, but the cheapest i can find is costing £178. there was a big fall out between bally and midway over it. midway didnt want to release another pacman pinball and bally did. the pacman game plays different to the midway version. the pacman can turn around and eat you, this doesnt happen in normal play. this was the last time bally and midway worked together. it would be cool to get it working but at the moment i have no fully working pinballs, and the other 2 have a higher priority.

its just been listed on ebay, or will be very soon. a mate is posting it.

Back
Top Bottom