What's new

[Aug 12, 2011] UK Pinball Party 2011 (NN11 0SG)

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Last year saw the first ever UK Pinball Party – Europe’s biggest pinball festival and the UK’s showcase pinball event with more than 100 pinball machines from the past, present and even the future – with exciting new games in development!

The event brings people from all over the UK, Europe and even the world as the UK Pinball Party has something for everyone who has ever loved the silver ball.

This year’s event will again be held at the luxurious Barcelo Daventry Hotel on August 12th-14th 2011.

If you love playing pinball, there will be more than 100 pinball machines set to freeplay over the weekend. From early electromechanicals to the latest solid state machines, there really is something for everyone. Members from the UK Pinball Group (click the name for more information) kindly bring along pinball machines from their own collections so everyone can play games they would never otherwise get to play.

Fancy competing with the best UK players? Why not enter the UK Pinball Open, organised by Pinball News? With prizes, trophies and World Pinball Player Ranking (WPPR) points available, when registrations open, make sure you sign up quickly as spaces are strictly limited. As well as the Open, there’s also the Classic Tournament, the Team Tournament, the Kids Tournament and the finals of the UK Pinball League!

Do you know if kids need to register for the kids tournament? My mate fancies bringing his boy down, but only if he can enter the kids tourny...

John

Can't wait for Saturday
biggrin-1.png

highjon' date=' post: 1663758 said:
Do you know if kids need to register for the kids tournament? My mate fancies bringing his boy down, but only if he can enter the kids tourny...

John

I think the kids tourny is "pay as you go" as many tries as you like for the top score

cooldan' date=' post: 1694331 said:
probably about time for a new thread for the 2012 show?

definately, just booked my tickets, looking forward to it
smile-1.png

With regards to the 2012 party does anyone know how late you can leave it to book tickets? I can't be sure if i'll be working or not til much nearer the time but I don't want to book tickets if I can't make it. Any help would be much appreciated
smile-1.png

If you're not staying at the hotel, you can pay on the door on the day. You'll be able to book a room at the hotel up to the day unless they get fully booked.

Back
Top Bottom