What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Assorted items available at Pinfest (please check - will be updated)

VeeMonroe

Registered
Two b****d B/W WPC slide assemblies (left/right). Free to a good home as f***d up.
6F35F825-979F-4333-A596-8A699824137D.jpeg

Last edited:
VUK wireform with non-working switch and switch cover missing for Fish Tales. Free to a good home.

14EAE588-4302-4447-B62D-C1EDE11C3A8B.jpeg

PLACEHOLDER

A pile of Stern rubbers taken off Godzilla (two years old) and JP2 (a month old). Also, a pile of silicone rubbers taken off a CFTBL. This is a placeholder because the JP2 ones and CFTBL haven’t fully come off yet. A few of the Stern post rubbers are ’b******d’ because I removed them with needle-nosed pliers.

£20 (but open to offers).

Removed to replace with different colours/Titan rubbers.

7ECC744B-091B-4B58-86A1-86FAA64EE1EE.jpeg

NOTE: We will only be at Pinfest on Saturday. However, I’m female and have bright red hair, so come and find me :)

Working cast button (non-illuminated) for Fish Tales. A bit rusty but works okay (like the rest of the pin). Removed to fit a lighted button.

£5

Cast button.jpg

My usual offer of incandescent bulbs free to a good owner. There should be more available than shown by Pinfest, as I’ll hopefully have stripped the back box on Alien Poker.
2745FE36-697C-46AB-AA5F-102B9C7F3FF5.jpeg

Another Fish Tales launch button. It did launch the ball at one point, but I can’t confirm it lights up because we never got that far.

Thus, free to a good owner.

AF3BF455-1165-42D2-A3E3-1B4081F79ED4.jpeg

The really s***y overpriced Mezel Mods sign cover for Godzilla.

I’m sure everyone has the nicer neon sign, but the resin one costs some ridiculous amount new ($25) - so, available for £10 (open to offers). Never installed. Comes with its original sticky.

75C14995-D8E5-4795-872F-18604CF93D01.jpeg

A NEW, but VERY bent set of 80s Williams side rails. FREE to a good home because Marco Specialities sent me a replacement. Someone adept with a hammer might be able to do something with these.
IMG_6803.jpeg

IMG_6801.jpeg

Yes please Vee. We would love the side rails 🤗 one of my swl pals can collect it as i never travel up norfff…..
Cheers Keef…..
(Ohh and we are with on Magic girl love to play that! Black hole is a awesome game not played it since i was 15/16. He says sounding like a right ole duffer)

Yes please Vee. We would love the side rails 🤗 one of my swl pals can collect it as i never travel up norfff…..
Cheers Keef…..
(Ohh and we are with on Magic girl love to play that! Black hole is a awesome game not played it since i was 15/16. He says sounding like a right ole duffer)
Sorry, Keef. I was DM'd by @Fantazia2 at 5:42pm. Haven't worked out how it works when I've got simultaneous DMs and postings, but I think he got there first :( Sorry about that :(

Will be in an iron maiden shirt so any hurricane parts to Tmnt data east on the Sunday . Kevin is all weekend if that don’t suit you and my neighbour and friend

Final call on the FREE incandescent bulbs, FREE rubbers (an EXCITING reduction) and a Mezel Mods cover for Godzilla (open to offers)! I'll be at Pinfest on Saturday.

Hi Vee - I'll take the rubbers please (but I only really want one of the 6 tiny black ones - happy to split if anyone wants the rest, or take them all as you want rid)

Cheers, Stew

Hi Vee - I'll take the rubbers please (but I only really want one of the 6 tiny black ones - happy to split if anyone wants the rest, or take them all as you want rid)

Cheers, Stew
Thanks. If anyone else wants to split, give me a shout, but the reality is I’m trying to get spare parts out of my basement and shipping them up to Pinfest is a good way to go ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom