What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are galleries working?

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Paul, I just noticed you've added a gallery with a pic of an old one armed bandit in it......does that mean galleries are working now
smile-1.png

Yes
biggrin-1.png
And congrats on being the first to notice
smile-1.png

Not difficult to use - create a new Directory, and tell it if you want it to be public or private... Then upload pics. Not too big mind.... the size they are uploaded is the size they appear, so stick a 2000x2000 image on and it'll be too big physically, however it seems to work ok with the testing ive done.

Paul

Oh - and it's entitled "user albums" and not galleries - only because they are individual ones, and not one large communal one
smile-1.png

Looks like I'm going to have to resize pics in Photoshop before I can upload as they're way too big straight from the camera
smile-1.png

well... i presume thats the case - try one and see what happens - as long as they are less than 8meg they should upload

tried a pic direct from the camera and it got to 100% uploaded but then just hung. I've just been told that the camera is 12meg. It was easy enough to resize on PS though
smile-1.png

how long did ya wait after it reached 100%?? i noticed it can take 30 secs ish on some pics...

Back
Top Bottom