What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Anyone selling a James Bond 007 Prem/Pro (LE?)

Expired Due to no activity

VeeMonroe

Registered
Husband is interested in a James Bond 007 if anyone is selling.

Ideally a Prem unless anyone is desperate to get rid of their LE.

Pro best out of the lot , prem/le lot of money for not a lot
We’ve played both - there’s a Pro at Funland and a Prem at PBR and, yes, to be honest I hadn’t noticed much difference. I’ve gone Prem in the past because I’m expecting to keep the pin and stuff like the T-Rex/GZ moving building are great with kids.

I’d have to ask husband. It’s a bit of a weird one. I’ve been rotating pins through our back room, for tournament rules knowledge purposes, with questionable success because the stuff in the front room (and fishy) is so good!

And I was debating a lot whether we should close up the slot entirely, put a long player in there, just rotate classics through until my Alien Poker was back working, or try out some less-popular modern Sterns in the slot. We went into Funland yesterday together, as husband finished work at lunch, and he came home saying all he enjoyed playing was Godzilla Pro (even though we own a Prem), Stranger Things (if it had been working)… and Bond 007.

And I hadn’t even considered a Bond before 🤷‍♂️ I’d just written it off based on my first plays in Funland with the early code. My three year old has a long-term love affair with the trailer though. It’s “car pinball” as opposed to “hot wheels pinball” (Hot Wheels) and “very funny pinball, very funny” (Labyrinth).

Last edited:
I’ve seen the £13.5k LE already :) It’s the reason I put ‘desperate to sell’ an LE in the advert - I know LEs are popular with some, but I’m personally not willing to pay the extra when I could get a Prem for £11.5k NIB (I mean, sincerely, all the prices are crazy here, but the LEs are super-crazy priced).

Obviously, there are second-hand Stern LEs going for £9k now on some titles, which I would be open to - but that’d be a £££££ loss on Bond 😕

No one bite me - just my opinion ☺️

Also, we’ve just been to PBR and husband likes the physical ball lock on the Prem. I have not convinced him that he prefers Foo/Deadpool (and I’m not going to win anyhow because our three year old likes the Aston Martin on Bond and my elderly mum is a Bond fan)!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom