What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone purchased a machine from Dr Pinball in Romania?

He is one of the good guys.
Never heard of anyone unhappy with parts and stuff but don't know anyone who has bought a pin from him.

:rolleyes:. Was sure I'd seen him post on here before but can't find in the search function now.......

Hi All

I googled some minutes ago " pinball Romania " and run out on this link with the upper question !
I have sold 5 machines in England and 5 machines in Scotland in 2017 buyers are also members on this forum
I have shipment prices in the range to your domestic ones and take paypal , when Brexit enforced , expect to pay VAT and maybe custom import TAX !
Detailed information on PM........ enough advertising :);):)

John, I know the person up here who's bought 5 machines from him in 2 batches.

They're happy with the purchases, as far as I know.

Isn’t the VAT thing a bit of a red herring? Unless you’re a VAT registered business wouldn’t Romainias 19% VAT rate already have been charged? And if you are a VAT registered uk company then wouldn’t you then be hit for 20% if you resold it?

New import duties would be the thing that whacks up the cost

John, I know the person up here who's bought 5 machines from him in 2 batches.

They're happy with the purchases, as far as I know.

Good to hear Chris, however I struggled with Doctor Pinball getting accurate prices and decent pictures on a Monte Carlo & Secret Service.... and gave up in the end. May be due to these being in his storage stock rather than shop stock ready to go.

Good to hear Chris, however I struggled with Doctor Pinball getting accurate prices and decent pictures on a Monte Carlo & Secret Service.... and gave up in the end. May be due to these being in his storage stock rather than shop stock ready to go.
Perhaps it's not to be, everything happens for a reason, you'll find better soon I'm sure.

Would be good to know if all 5 English pin sales went to 1 seller or more.

If the buyers are on this forum I think they'll soon pass comment here.

Back
Top Bottom