What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone need anything shipping from USA ?

AlanJ

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan
Hi folks, I've bought a few things recently off ebay USA and other USA web sites where they wont ship to UK.

So, I opened an account with Stackry https://www.stackry.com/

They have given me a USA postal address and my packages have been sent there. I am awaiting delivery to Stackry of 2 more parcels, expected this next week.

Once they arrive Stackry will repack into one parcel and send to me in UK.

When a parcel is received to your Stackry account, they notify you and take a picture of the parcel & label. You can then detail what's in the parcel (for customs) and then you can add parcels into a shipment to the UK.
All seems really smooth.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

it's the usps that slows things up,we think royal mail are bad,but usps take it to a whole nother level

Hi Alan,
I use Myus.com, however had issues with them the last time I used them since one of the items was from a friend, however they insisted i provide an invoice from a store... which i obviously couldnt!

Looking to move away mainly because they were so rude on chat... and especially as i pay them $7 a month for the priviledge.

Do these guys have a monthly charge at all?? The amount of times i do it doesnt really warrent the monthly charge any more...

Cheers!

I'm waiting till i'm over in NYC in December

Want 3 sent of non-ribbed legs for my classics over their £54 a set, over here £95 so going to ship my friends then put them in my suitcase lol

Hi Alan,
I use Myus.com, however had issues with them the last time I used them since one of the items was from a friend, however they insisted i provide an invoice from a store... which i obviously couldnt!

Looking to move away mainly because they were so rude on chat... and especially as i pay them $7 a month for the priviledge.

Do these guys have a monthly charge at all?? The amount of times i do it doesnt really warrent the monthly charge any more...

Cheers!
no mth charge. free storage for a few weeks too.

just been comparing shipping costs on a 2.2lb 6x6x3" box as an example... Stackery seems to come in quite a bit higher - probably where they make their $ from in that case :) .
I also had issues as I wanted my lad to bring something back from the US and the only option myUS gave for delivery in the USA was USPS, plus they still wanted invoices for customs, when it wasnt even being shipped out of State!!

Anyone know of any companies that do similar, however allow from the USA and from Europe in one account?? I know some companies in Germany and Spain who wont ship to the UK, however getting one in the EU and one in the USA and that should cover most bases.

Didn't realise this was a thing. Guy on facebook was making robotron control panels but wouldn't ship to uk wonder if could have used this

Didn't realise this was a thing. Guy on facebook was making robotron control panels but wouldn't ship to uk wonder if could have used this
absolutely. on ebay for example. i just setup my stackry address as a separate address, swap to that usa address on ebay payment page and the seller is happy cos she’s shipping to a usa address.

Back
Top Bottom