What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Near East Kilbride that may be able to help me out please??

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Am looking to pick up something from FB marketplace, however as per usual with these things they dont come up too often, and there's only one on there, and It's in East Kilbride - G74 1NS (Which bearing in mind that i'm in South Wales is a bit of a trek).
Seller doesnt really want to ship (and of course it sounds like the old FB scam of asking someone to ship and then disappearing off the face of the earth!

It's not pinball sized - is around 55cm square by about 10cm deep - Thankfully!

If someone might be able to do the transaction (I'll sent the cash beforehand obviously!), I'll add some beer tokens, and arrange a courier to pick it up from them!

Many thanks!
Paul

Am looking to pick up something from FB marketplace, however as per usual with these things they dont come up too often, and there's only one on there, and It's in East Kilbride - G74 1NS (Which bearing in mind that i'm in South Wales is a bit of a trek).
Seller doesnt really want to ship (and of course it sounds like the old FB scam of asking someone to ship and then disappearing off the face of the earth!

It's not pinball sized - is around 55cm square by about 10cm deep - Thankfully!

If someone might be able to do the transaction (I'll sent the cash beforehand obviously!), I'll add some beer tokens, and arrange a courier to pick it up from them!

Many thanks!
Paul
Hi Paul - I am not too far away in Cumbernauld - I can pick it up for you .
Cheers
Auksa

Hi Paul - did you get my messages re going to collect your purchase - I have sent two messages but not sure if you have received them 😀

Back
Top Bottom