What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Anyone got any video games they’d let go?

Spadge

Registered
Sacrilege maybe, but looking to add 1 or 2 video games to my room. If you’re selling or thinking about it please dm me. Looking for classic Atari, super sprint, anything in good nick. I don’t know why because I can only play pac man right now 🤪😂

I think you will be lucky to find anything classic in good condition (although I have just sold my mint DKJR cab). Maybe put a wanted advert up on UKVAC too, but from what I ve seen over the past couple of years is a number of collectors hoarding arcade machines in storage units or garages and then what does come up for sale is normally in pretty rough condition and / or hugely overpriced!

Good luck in the search!

Yeah eventually I’ll have supersprint, Centipede, tempest and asteroids. If I have room I’d like robotron too.

Thanks, the centipede and superss sad print I was in for fell through. I am going to see what space I have when the cave is done

Variety is the spice of life
I deffo wanted other games to compliment my pins and have more of an arcade feel.
I have asteroids and Manx TT currently
And for the gamblers a pusher and horse racing game.

looking for a Galaxian and a Carnival as these were my fave games as a kid 😉

Carnival is insanely addictive.

There’s so much more going on than first meets the eye what with scoring system and the those damn pipes.

@robotgreg is the man at Carnival (and about every game released in the early 80s to be fair!).

Last edited:
I loved it back in the 80s.
I’m thinking about space now, it’s getting crowded and tempest/asteroids are ready to be shipped.

Just started my 2nd bar, the first on the garden decking.

8D7131F4-26D6-4CAE-8F02-B8431C2B86D5.jpeg

Not sacrilege at all spadge that's exactly what I did got rid of a couple of pinballs and bought a few arcades and it's been great not everyone can relate to pinball but fire up Phoenix or pacman and everyone wants to have a go can hardly get them leave after a few beers.

Probably selling my Zac Phoenix I bought of Richie May , monitor has collapsed on itself and I am never going to be assed to do it . Shame as the cab is beautiful . Should add it wasn’t Richies fault I think I should have waited a while before I turned it on after a week on Martin’s truck 🙈
PM me if your interested 4C913F69-F6A3-4540-961F-EDF3BE804320.jpeg5222300E-3D7B-4E97-98D7-93D392697A8D.jpeg5AE9E8FB-D98B-45F6-92D0-9DABD188BB5B.jpeg

Attachments

• 84C4C340-A98A-4FC4-A872-729B66525DCE.jpeg
    84C4C340-A98A-4FC4-A872-729B66525DCE.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 63BE1F82-777F-4F21-A6F2-EEADDA55B0EE.jpeg
    63BE1F82-777F-4F21-A6F2-EEADDA55B0EE.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 60
  • 35181109-8D4C-490B-A92C-34D056B4B74E.jpeg
    35181109-8D4C-490B-A92C-34D056B4B74E.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 56
More like broke the legs......It can be repaired!
I spoke to some really helpful guys on UKvac and I would have had to of got the monitor chassis to a guy called gunblade , but the monitor needs to degaussing and having looked at how to do that I am never going to do it as I would kill myself lol

I spoke to some really helpful guys on UKvac and I would have had to of got the monitor chassis to a guy called gunblade , but the monitor needs to degaussing and having looked at how to do that I am never going to do it as I would kill myself lol

Yeah, I had to do that on my Outrun, luckily no shocks...........

That must be worth a bit that cab! Even with the monitor issue.

Definitely it's a desirable cab would be worth getting the monitor sorted,personally myself I would send it to gunblade as you can get a serious shock off if you don't know what your doing.

Back
Top Bottom