What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Tips - My first Pin arrives tomorrow 1980s early Bally

Welcome to the craziness, enjoy and get ready for wanting/needing more machines 😀
Setup, play, get beers in, invite friends and get ready for fun

Check the screws on the sling coil mechanism are nice and tight as if the mechanism is to loose it will drop on the switch wires , this is the one I use to have IMG_1654.png
I loved mine when I had it !

Welcome to the club, where abouts in Essex are you? I'm just in the outskirts of Chelmsford, if you ever need a hand give me a shout 👍

Welcome to the club, where abouts in Essex are you? I'm just in the outskirts of Chelmsford, if you ever need a hand give me a shout 👍
Hey, I was born in Chelmsford. Now I find myself in Shenfield, so not far away. Family in Maldon. Be very happy to get to know more local PPs (Pinball People.)

Hey, I was born in Chelmsford. Now I find myself in Shenfield, so not far away. Family in Maldon. Be very happy to get to know more local PPs (Pinball People.)
I'm about 9 miles from Maldonia, I'm stuck in South Woodham (unfortunately!) 😂 I don't really have many pins set up at home anymore, I used to live in a bigger flat and would hold little meetups for the Essex pinheads but my new place just isn't big enough anymore unfortunately. There's plenty of Essex pinball folk around and they're all lovely people.

If you ever need any tec help give me a shout 👍

30mins from The Pinball Office! 😄 Try to visit when you can, there's plenty of regulars if you go on a league day and most* are really helpful and friendly (*depending how well they're playing 😄)

Back
Top Bottom