What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any recommendations for a shaker motor in the uk?

I'm sure personal preference is everythibg, but I adjusted the weight on one end of mine to be 90 degrees different to the one weight, rather than them both aligned. Reduces the shake somewhat, and gives a nice rumble. Stern one allows for this, not sure if others have the extra hole.

I'm sure personal preference is everythibg, but I adjusted the weight on one end of mine to be 90 degrees different to the one weight, rather than them both aligned. Reduces the shake somewhat, and gives a nice rumble. Stern one allows for this, not sure if others have the extra hole.

Yes I have just done this to reduce the intensity of a shaker - it was really strong , backglass vibrating like crazy … just too much .

Switched one weight 90 degrees and it’s big improvement. Still a nice rumble / vibration without setting off government earthquake monitoring 😂

Back
Top Bottom