What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Any of my machines

sam t

Registered
Hi,
Im looking to trade one of my machines (or maybe two) for 6 months to a year. ive collected all the ones i wanted over the last few years but fancy a change and dont really want to sell any, and ive run out of room to buy any more!

i have wh20 , bsd, cfbl, lotr, baywatch, fish tales , dr who, black rose and apollo 13. all are in good to very good condition

im mainly looking for one of these . sttng, indy (williams), congo, ngg, road show, judge dredd, demo man, elvis , starship troopers

if anyone is interested please send me a pm.
cheers
sam

Fancy a black rose plus cash for Creech or wh20 pm me :)

Attachments

• IMG_7649.JPG
    IMG_7649.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 37
There's a place for sales threads though, as trades are no good for us with zilch starting capital :(

I did put a post up offering my Indy a while back, would definitely be up for a trade for LOTR for a while.

There's a place for sales threads though, as trades are no good for us with zilch starting capital :(

I just lent a pin to a bloke with no starting capital - seemed like a nice fella and everyone can use a helping hand. I also have a pin loaned out to a mate on the south coast and another to a mate in Scotland. I'd be happy to lend others out too, rather than have them sit unplayed gathering dust and faults. Haven't joined Courtney's loan thread because I'd rather decide myself who and where they go, but still support and respect her initiative.

I did a temporary swap with my ngg the other week to a forum member met a nice fella out of it and also get to play a pinball machine that I probably would never get to own the way prices are going so I think it is a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom