What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Gottlieb Gold Wings Parts

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi all

I've recently purchased the Gottlieb Gold Wings off the group! I like to dress up as an American serviceman, stand on a yellow pages and flip away!!! Anyway, enough of my personal life!

Back to business. It's missing the speaker panel surround so if anyone has one or anything I could use as one which will fit it would be much appreciated.

And if you happen to have any gold wings spares I'd be happy to hear from you!

Thanks in advance

Gaz

Cool ! Good game with bonkers layout, and love the cheesy 80s stylings/blatant Top Gun rip off :cool:

Good luck finding the parts but don't think there are that many about over here, as with many Gotts. You might have to hit the US crowd.

Ha ha, cheers Grizz. Me and a mate have gone halves in a maverick and goose dream partnership!!

I've posted on RGP so maybe something will turn up. If not we'll custom one!

If anyone wants to play it, it's in my mates car audio shop in Ipswich, feel free to pop in and "take our breath away" with your skills!!!

Cheers

Gaz

Nice score
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom