What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Pinball - Illegal Gambling to American Obsession

Love the line at 10.20 "pinball is cool in a way that your trying to control chaos!"
Didn't know a lot of that stuff, thanks for posting

Love the line at 10.20 "pinball is cool in a way that your trying to control chaos!"
I can't lie, I have a massive preference for stupid fast games with excessive multiballs, and I know I would be a better tournament player if I had any patience whatsoever to play slower, but I'm addicted to the adrenaline high of getting 3+ pinballs breaking the sound barrier and yet going exactly where I want them to....when that happens of course :confused:

Very good. Top Quote at about 9.15 "People take it serious, don't drink, don't smoke just focused...."

Sounds just like us UK players???

Roger Sharpe - What a top Frickin bloke.

Just watched the 20 minute review of this new Stern Spike system. Scary as to how expensive it could get when *anything* goes wrong. Can't even just replace a single LED!

Just watched the 20 minute review of this new Stern Spike system. Scary as to how expensive it could get when *anything* goes wrong. Can't even just replace a single LED!
Sure ya can... it's just now a soldering iron job instead of a bulb change...

But you're right, imagine that design on the 90s pins... there wouldn't be a working bloody light left on any playfield... imagine operators getting a soldering iron out for every light failure.... naaah!

Back
Top Bottom