What's new

Alternative PSU Suggestions

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
Im trying to get a Meanwell LRS-450-12 - Its proving tough, Farnell have the 350 but its too small. Mouser won't sell this in the UK. and so on.. , there's also the SE-450-12 but its nearly 3 times the price and same unavailability - Would anyone be able to recommend a trustworthy 230v in 12v out PSU with min 35A load that is reasonable in cost

Many thanks

There are literally 100’s on ebay 12v 500w - they’re all chinese made and I’ve used quite a few in different projects. they all work just fine. you should get one under £30.

Thanks Alan, i’m just trying to avoid cheap Chinese ones given my experience with a mean well failing - after one i can buy pref from RS or the like with warranty support

There are literally 100’s on ebay 12v 500w - they’re all chinese made and I’ve used quite a few in different projects. they all work just fine. you should get one under £30.
Might void his Spooky warranty though. ( If that’s what it’s for )
Ignore this, sorry. Just realised it’s in other games 🤕

Last edited:
I haven't tried checking out but not telling me they won't ship and are saying free shipping;-

1688545815097.png

David

@drhex again thanks for your help

We discussed my parameters and decided that the LRS-350-12 is enough as I will never fully use all the power

Back
Top Bottom