What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternative PSU Suggestions

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
Im trying to get a Meanwell LRS-450-12 - Its proving tough, Farnell have the 350 but its too small. Mouser won't sell this in the UK. and so on.. , there's also the SE-450-12 but its nearly 3 times the price and same unavailability - Would anyone be able to recommend a trustworthy 230v in 12v out PSU with min 35A load that is reasonable in cost

Many thanks

There are literally 100’s on ebay 12v 500w - they’re all chinese made and I’ve used quite a few in different projects. they all work just fine. you should get one under £30.

Thanks Alan, i’m just trying to avoid cheap Chinese ones given my experience with a mean well failing - after one i can buy pref from RS or the like with warranty support

There are literally 100’s on ebay 12v 500w - they’re all chinese made and I’ve used quite a few in different projects. they all work just fine. you should get one under £30.
Might void his Spooky warranty though. ( If that’s what it’s for )
Ignore this, sorry. Just realised it’s in other games 🤕

Last edited:
I haven't tried checking out but not telling me they won't ship and are saying free shipping;-

1688545815097.png

David

@drhex again thanks for your help

We discussed my parameters and decided that the LRS-350-12 is enough as I will never fully use all the power

Back
Top Bottom