What's new

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

I called it three years ago!

what we know:

richie was working on it now gomez,
Aston Martin official mech
kapow game
released 2022

@windoesnot isn‘t ordering one! 😂

No mister bond I expect you to die!

Go on then Neil, is it based on recent Bond or the theme as a whole over the course of the franchise?

Last edited:
I'm delighted Gomez is doing another pin. He's too talented a designer to be spending so much time in upper management and mincing around with QR code readers.

Exciting times although I'm pretty sure that I called it first and so did my wife.

Can anyone explain what exactly Ka-pow do versus what Stern does? Is Ka-pow a division within Stern?

They obviously have done a few very good games (Batman is a beauty!).

Can anyone explain what exactly Ka-pow do versus what Stern does? Is Ka-pow a division within Stern?

They obviously have done a few very good games (Batman is a beauty!).
Unsure…I believe they are a separate entity who know how to acquire the IP - licenses.

I'm delighted Gomez is doing another pin. He's too talented a designer to be spending so much time in upper management and mincing around with QR code readers.

Exciting times although I'm pretty sure that I called it first and so did my wife.
No, I didn't call it really, I was only joking. Really. Bloody Romans can't take a joke.

Last edited:
I would like to go on record as saying that I predict a pinball will be produced Involving a film franchise of some description or a generic theme of an indeterminate nature.

There. Now I have bragging rights over anything that is produced.

I'll get my prediction in now then for some kind of band/music themed pin and a pin based on a TV show...

Edit: and a video game!

kapow does licensing and concept work for the games and Stern makes them. Joe and Gary have been business partners for decades. Joe K worked on loads of games and is credited for saving Williams with Space Shuttle.

Back
Top Bottom