What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Alien Poker Backglass

andy

Site Supporter
Having now got my Alien Poker set up and playing I find that the backglass isn’t as good as I’d thought - it looks pretty good until you turn on the machine, then lots of light shines through where it shouldn’t....

A long shot I know but if anyone has a backglass or knows of one please let me know. I see that Planetary Pinball sell new ones so I may have to go down that route, but if there was a half decent used one in this country instead that would be great!

Thanks,
Andy

Another option should you pursue the repro route, as he's already restored it you don't have to send your old one;
http://bgresto.com/?p=1043
GLWS :thumbs:
Thank for the info, not sure I'd seen that site before!

The only issue is with the mirroring, he talks about replacing it with grey if a new blank glass is used, but Alien Poker has a LOT of mirroring and I don't think grey would look so good.

Anyway I've sent him a note and I'll see what he says! :)

Thank for the info, not sure I'd seen that site before!

The only issue is with the mirroring, he talks about replacing it with grey if a new blank glass is used, but Alien Poker has a LOT of mirroring and I don't think grey would look so good.

Anyway I've sent him a note and I'll see what he says! :)
You could try coos.net in Holland, he made a superb job of a Buck Rogers for me, with correct mirroring, but looking at his 'for sale' page it doesn't look like he's done this game. However, he hadn't done BR before either, and would need hi res scans of your glass to work from. Graham

Back
Top Bottom