What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted AIQLE /prem

todler

Site Supporter
Just thought I would put it out there in case anyone is thinking about moving one on. Space for one more pin and have been debating whether to fill it or not. Might contemplate a premium but like the LE package with trim etc. Once/if filled then it will have to be one in one out if I want another.
Was sorely tempted to buy a NIB GnR after promising the wife no more NIB machines. But going to wait to see if they sort the play fields out. No doubt it will be in production for several years and come out in different variations so going to wait this one out. So next choice is AIQ and then followed by Elvira.

Cheers

Thanks Chris, still trying not to break my promise of another NIB with the wife. Think the only way this would happen is if JJP sort out their play fields and would then seriously consider a GnR. However if I came into some money (the lottery money tree) then like everyone else on here we would keep Phil in business 🍾
cheers

🤔 that was the plan Phil if I ever got a GnR. However with what I get in now (or existing pins) needs to be possible trade fodder so not looking at NIB at the moment. Only room for 4 so once upto four it’s 1 in and 1 out. Can’t currently see IM, SW or GOTG going anywhere so any new machine would have to impress me and change my mind to remain in the line up. Then again all my previous keepers have all gone 😬🤯
However I do administer the right to change my mind, lie to the wife and buy whatever I want 😂

Last edited:
A quick bump to add to all the other Wanted adds following Pinfest. After playing both AIQ and GnR at the weekend AIQ was the far smoother/flowing machine to play. Think GnR will change my mind once I can get the full experience with the sound, but also not sure on the flippers as discussed in the Tilt thread.
@CHRIS B PINBALLS modded Pro looked great with the powder coated armour.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom