What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After a year away, the tw@t and his TuTu are back…

Which Charity should that t1t in a TuTu John Bateson support in 2024?

• Total voters

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Me.jpg

Hi all, 2023 was a quiet year for fund raising, had a few things to sort out but wont bore you with that. 2024 should be a different story all together…

TuTu and I are planning quite a few tw@ttish things: -

Swim Fat Boy Swim
The UK largest lakes Triple crown open water end to end swim - click this link to find out more>> (Aquasphere Chillswim Triple Crown 2024): -

22nd June - Coniston Water: 8.4km
13th July
– UllsWater: 12km
31st August
– Windermere: 18km

Not quite the English Channel, but for me with my longest swim ever at 8km, it will be foooking hard work! So not surprising I have already started practicing with between 4-6 swims a week, as well as the cycling and a bit of running (knees willing).

Retro Auction
(Date TBA) earlier this year I cleared out the loft and recovered loads of my old tat, sorry, quality, collectable ‘retro’ consoles, computers, games etc. Well I will be auctioning off a big chunk of that stuff and donating 100% to charity.

Sing or Not to Sing – PinFest
This year I randomly decided that I wanted to learn how to sing properly, and am currently doing my grade 5 (larrrr) singing course, having had my singing career cut short at school after getting kicked out of the choir for tw@tting about (hmm a pattern…)

You may get the chance to vote me up to sing or down not to sing, ‘live’ at Pinfest - another big fear of mine...

News Just in The Duncan Goodhew look is in next year?
Those that know me know i had a bit a nasty accident quite a few years ago, net result was some surgical brace bolted to my head. It got infected etc etc. Any way i have some nasty scars on my head that I have always been self conscious about. What better way to sort that out than go completely bald and show the world :).. Yea i think i will get my head shaved, or maybe Immac and watch it melt away (but not waxed 🥵 ...)

Still thinking up other daft things to do, if you have any ideas please message me.

So why am I telling you now when 2024 is months away?

Well you generous 8uggers have supported me in the past by giving your hard earned cash helping to generate over seven grand!!! That is soooo coool! Biiig thank you for that 😊 So I thought this time I would let you decide which charity I should support.

Please vote / add to the list below (see poll). The one with the most votes by the 22nd October will be the one I support in my Just Giving page.

Remember, In pink, no one cares if you scream 😊

JB

Only 10 votes :-( Will throw it out to FB. If you voted, thank you. If you didn't, would love to know why? If your favourite charity was not there, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom