What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFM mods

Kilgore

Registered
Alias
Dave
I went to the midlands meet today at Electric circus and fell in love with the AFM in there. I asked Steve but he didnt seem to know much about the mods on it as he bought it like that from somebody on here i believe.

So just wondering if anybody on here or maybe even the previous owner can enlighten me as to the mods fitted to the game. to me its absolutely perfect! Better than the remake and im hoping to make mine as close to it as possible.

I'm specifically looking for the plastic protectors i cant seem to find them anywhere in that colour and the rear led strip at the top of the play field.

Ive found the lower apron at $485 ouch!!, i can spot mirror blades, obviously the LED's throughout, decals on some of the targets, red led's in the martians eyes, graphic attached to the back board and it also had a 3d effect translite. Anything else any more knowledgeable folk can spot?

Cheers

Dave

photos on my phone dont do it justice!

farm1.staticflickr.com_901_40585712525_4d70526bf6_k.jpg

farm1.staticflickr.com_864_40765141384_067d31dc5d_k.jpg

farm1.staticflickr.com_883_41436199802_a9c54d2d8d_k.jpg

Last edited:
It's such a great game isn't it. Was playing RobotGregs the other day and absolutely loved it. As classics go I always thought it less of a game than MM but now I'm not so sure at all

Names to faces! Nice one Dave..
Yeah it was a beaut and I have to say the LEDs worked!

Noticed they had a fade effect like incandescent so assume it also has a OCD LED board installed.

Tim

It's such a great game isn't it. Was playing RobotGregs the other day and absolutely loved it. As classics go I always thought it less of a game than MM but now I'm not so sure at all

Its absolutely fantastic game, i love the flow

the coloured plastics are here: http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/convolux_e.php

i bought green.

Amazing thank you! exactly what im looking for. Have you got a pic of yours fitted by any chance?

Names to faces! Nice one Dave..
Yeah it was a beaut and I have to say the LEDs worked!

Noticed they had a fade effect like incandescent so assume it also has a OCD LED board installed.

Tim

didnt they mate?! still blown away by it. Ive been boring the other half since being back home :D Im not familiar with the OCD board have you got a link?

Have a few mods on mine

Gozmod saucer, makes the main saucer be more interactive with the game with better light show and now two colours, won it one year at the slam so free

shaker, just wired it in myself off the saucer flasher
billung saucer led mod, no brainer one of best mods ever

another mod i did myself was drill 2mm holes through the martians eteballs,put led in the hole,a resistor inline to drop the voltage and the ground was off the coil ground
colour dmd another no brainer

Back
Top Bottom