What's new

Sold Aerosmith pro

BigBear77

Registered
IMG_5384.JPG
For sale is the Aerosmith pro I bought from Robert Lucas on here and few months ago. Not being used much so I offered it back to Robert as I said I would and he is happy for me to sell it.

The pinball is mint like new condition with about 100 plays on it.

More picture to follow but it is mint new condition.

£5200

I only put 32 plays on this and paid £6299, so £1100 saving for somebody.

Nice deal for someone:)

I am in the minority but would rather have this than say AC/DC Premium:eek:

The LCD screen is a game changer and the game is just fun.

AS can sure be an ASS kicker though:D

Love my AS and will be staying a while. Can't believe they have dropped to £5200 already... This is a really fun yet butt kicking game, great sound, great art, great feel....

It is like anything you buy new - open the box and it devalues. Take a new car off the forecourt and that will be the same. As soon as it comes out that box its 2nd hand. No matter how perfect it is. But some people get new pinballs and they just dont get on with them - or something else comes along they want more. It happens.

Sure he will shift it no problem.

Reactions: ski
Many thanks to @BigBear77 and Martin for delivering so quickly. As described and very well wrapped up. This came along a little too soon for me so I was in two minds whether to pull the trigger. I thought it was too good a deal to pass up and no one else seemed interested so decided to buy it. Really glad I did, put 20 games on it the first night!

Glare is a little bad from the screen and backglass so InvisiGlass would really benefit this machine. I've turned down the brightness to help with that. It also took me 10 minutes to figure out how to get the lockdown bar off :rofl:.

Apart from that I'm loving it :)

Last edited:
Yeah lockdown bar on these new sterns is weird but I guess it's to insure a good contact for the smart button.

Enjoy Aerosmith it's a great machine

Back
Top Bottom