What's new

Advertising pins for sale on Pinball Machine for sale in the U.K. query

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
So I’ve chucked my DW on there tonite and the post is pending 2hrs on. So I posted a discussion to ask how long before it’s up and that post is now also pending. So I started a discussion asking if my discussion regarding my pending post that’s pending regarding a for sale post is pending. Ahhhhhh FFS I’ve confused myself now and don’t know what’s pending what :hmm:

So question is! Is it only my posts that are pending or everyone’s ?

Seems a bit mad if it’s everyones as he will have a full time job keeping on top of the group. Any admins here for the group?

Regards Col

Sure this has been discussed, if this is Wes's group, he approves as it allows him to cherry pick anything good before hitting the wider market, either sell here, UKPINBALL facebook page or eBay. Although I don't think that DW is cherrypick territory, more people out of the hobby that sell a machine they've had in the barn for 3 years.

Seen your dw tonight on Facebook. So maybe it is pending anymore?
Yeah that’s general marketplace. It’s still not on there and it’s a shame really as it’s a sizeable community they have going. Hopefully it will get picked up here soon or UKpinballs otherwise I’ll try theBay when next £1 offer on.

Back
Top Bottom