What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Addams Family

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
After a nice Addams. Anyone looking to cash theirs in? Cheers all

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that one, looked nice. Saw a couple go for closer to 3 and a half not long ago although I'm not sure what nick they were in tbh. For the right one I've got the cash.

I was after one mate but the prices have gone through the roof and less availability, it's as tho people are holding on to them now to see if the price goes up even more?? :(
I was priced out when a 25 year old machine started to go above 3.5k for a players table, for a good quality pin your talking 4.5k+.....
Gold edition? Probably around 7k+..

The only machine I've ever really wanted, but hey...... You don't always get what you want and some guys on here are MINTED!!!

Yeah I saw that one, looked nice. Saw a couple go for closer to 3 and a half not long ago although I'm not sure what nick they were in tbh. For the right one I've got the cash.

It seemed dodgy as the guy lives in Canada! that set alarm bells! but the seller refunded the paypal money as was not happy for some reason? and is letting the courier collect it and my mate send a cheque when he is happy with it!!!!

It seemed dodgy as the guy lives in Canada! that set alarm bells! but the seller refunded the paypal money as was not happy for some reason? and is letting the courier collect it and my mate send a cheque when he is happy with it!!!!

Haha wtf? Guess he's trying to dodge PP fees? Still bizarrely trusting to let someone send you a cheque though. Who even uses cheques anymore? Aside from my gran that is

Have had my TAF for a few years , & was in our lean to under a cover since moving house a couple of years ago. Didnt really get played that often (was bit too bright out there + having to uncover it everytime) Was thinking of moving it on, but as my other half pointed out, would prob regret it, so moved it into room in house, & so glad I did, even though had to remove back box completely to get it in. Gets played a lot more, by me & anyone else who is around. I,ve even bought a topper for it, which it never had, thanks to this forum. Only thing is now want another table, maybe a Funhouse?
I know not very helpful to OP, but maybe confirms that people are hanging on to these a bit more than before.

I'm hanging onto mine for the time being but if someone were to make me an offer I can't refuse (over £5K) I wouldn't refuse.

I wouldn't go to 5k for one. I would pay over the odds if it was in good nick though

As with all machines they are worth what someone is prepared to pay. There are very few about in amazing condition. I'd say 3-5k for a good condition players machine and 5-7 for one in collector/fully restored condition.

I had a really nice one which I sold for a collectors quality one, although mine was smoother, the new one looks like it's just come out of the factory.

I also mod mine to death (tastefully) :)

couldn't sell mine even if I wanted to as every event I do its is expected to be there. its the ONE game folks ask for. Ask TILT which game takes the most!

couldn't sell mine even if I wanted to as every event I do its is expected to be there. its the ONE game folks ask for. Ask TILT which game takes the most!

Still enjoying the one I bought from you, Steve. Thought I paid way too much for it at the time but it's looking more of a bargain every day....

not had as many Addams as other WPC games purely as they never dropped to silly prices like ST TNG . Had a broken into one once (smashed front where coin door and frame ripped out with no cloud and burnt boards for £600 but that was the floor. Must have been mad as week before the same operator had sold me a tidy TZ for £250

There have been a couple of times where I toyed with the idea of selling mine and the associated parts pile I've accumulated for it over the years but then I just have a game on it and remind myself why it's my favourite pin of all time :D Once the CPR playfield arrives it will be joining the queue of games to be restored :thumbs:

I think I might actually be starting to like this game again. Had the volume set to overide minimum at 7 for the past year or so. Setting it back to default deafening 8 really does bring the game back to life quite considerably. Massive difference. My ears are ringing though.

I'm sure the Mrs would love that. 8k in big toys haha. They're not going down invalid though. It's just finding taf. You'd think they'd come up the most :hmm:

Haha I'm already cooking up a story about what an absolute bargain it was and how I couldn't turn it away...

Back
Top Bottom